Terms and Conditions
By accessing this site, you accept and agree to the Terms stated here.
- The contents of this web site, including text, graphics and pictures are protected by copyright law and can not be used without prior written permission from the principles of Kaye Productions.
- Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Kaye Productions maintains the rights to alter and/or update content without notice.
- All content and advice contained on this web site are solely the opinion of Kaye Productions. You may use the recommendations of this web site solely at your own discretion. The content of this web site is provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- This web site contain links to third party web sites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Kaye Productions of the contents on such third-party web sites. Kaye Productions is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- In no event will Kaye Productions or its suppliers be liable to any user or any third party for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidential, consequential, special, exemplary or lost profits) resulting from the use or inability to use the web sites or the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.e of, or browsing in this web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Kaye Productions, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Kaye Productions shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.